wendy video requests

WendyatArtform

Well, each of the videos in these collections have anywhere from 25 to 55 views.  I'm actually quite surprised that 25 slogged all the way through what's kind of a ridiculous amount of video for anno sets!  Each time I made another 5 minute segment I was saying to myself "really Wendy, you're not done YET!?".

The other video groups got as many or more.  So when I get a chance I'll do some more.

I was going to do "Sane Terrain" next, maybe over the weekend.  

I also have "Fancy Schmancy Roof Trim" on my list.

Requests?

Hey Wendy,

I would love to see your videos, but I can't access them.

I am on an iPad and therefore can't use flash player-is there another way to view them?

I usually don't have any troubles viewing vids done with jing and posted to Screencast.

Any ideas?

Oh Glenn, I really don't know!  This is what I can make quickly using the Jing video recorder that makes "swf" file types.  You'd have to find a converter of some kind, or just find a friend with a PC?  I'll see if I can find my license of Camtasia for eventual use in making these.  But what I have time for right now is Quickie Jings.

Wendy,

I use jing also and usually don't have any problems viewing my own or others vids.

Do I need a username and password?

I will keep trying.

Not an Apple person but I thought there were apps that did Flash for Apple now ?   

there is no Password on the videos I encountered....

Or perhaps buy a nice Surface 3 while you are in US .... mine seems to run chief okay for a "Pad"

Hey Wendy,

I would love to see your videos, but I can't access them.

I am on an iPad and therefore can't use flash player-is there another way to view them?

I usually don't have any troubles viewing vids done with jing and posted to Screencast.

Any ideas?

Glenn,

download the "Puffin" browser app.  Its runs flash no problem on any ios device.

• 1 month later...

BUMP!

So when I get a chance I'll do some more.

I was going to do "Sane Terrain" next, maybe over the weekend.  

I also have "Fancy Schmancy Roof Trim" on my list.

Requests?

Any information on the workings of the Pattern and Texture

settings in the Define Material (rainbow tool) dbx (and how

they affect that infernal teapot) would be welcome.

• 1 month later...