Chief Architect Help!

DavidJPotter

Chief Architect Help!

Chief Architect Inc (
Home Designer and Chief Architect
) tutoring, trouble shooting, out-sourcing and training!

Instant Chief Architect Software Help.

Don't even leave your home or office.

Your broad band Internet connection is all you need.

We will work on them together using reliable, secure, easy to use internet desktop sharing technology.

Nothing must be permanently installed.

Nothing to set up or change, just communicate and get answers, solutions and HELP now.

Call or email me today for a session appointment. Reasonable hourly rates for service when you need it.

Austin, Texas is next door via the internet!!

I have been teaching seminars in Texas and New Mexico in 2004-2005 and have been tutoring over the internet since 1999

I have Chief Versions 7 - X6 as well as all Home Designer versions 7-2014 consumer products on my PC to serve your needs.

DJP

post-81-0-63897800-1394670360.jpg

• 1 month later...

Sir I am an wiser user of CA (would say older but...) I have a problem with some floor plans from an older version that will not open in 10, X4, 5, or 6. I spoke to CA and they advised trying Chief Talk. CA says I need to save them in open in Chief 7, save and then they will open in the newer versions. I have several but would like to do 15 or so. Can you help me out with something like this. Thanks for your consideration of this. I could upload them to you and you could email them back to me if possible.

John Flenniken

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I need help with a foundation with a basement and wall section for Illinois requirements - I have the home completely designed interior and exterior - but I am from Florida and not familiar with the Illinois codes and requirements and foundations and basements........need help quick!

Most permit authorities have websites where they post their requirements for plan submitting, take a look. I can help you with the 3D modeling but that does not make me a State licensed Structural Engineer, you will probably need one who is licensed in Illinois as well.

DJP

• 2 weeks later...

Hi David, I have a building design (floor plan & elevations) in PDFs and topographical survey in DWG. Do you offer a service to convert these files into a HD Professional file. I'm struggling with terrain and roofing. Once done, I'm ok with internal colour schemes. David

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really need your training! Please email me at chromatic.ga@gmail.com  or call me 678-372-8312

I am a private designer who recently opened my own firm.  However I have only ever designed using 2020 and many of my clients desire landscape, exterior paint and minor architectural modifications, decks, etc.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

David

I am an experienced Chief User since 1990 but I lack time as I am a builder as well.  I am looking for someone to convert a set of PDF drawings to Chief.  I can email them.  I don't need anything more than the envelope and interior walls.  Accurate windows and doors.  No need for framing or other details.  Can you help?

• 3 months later...

Chief Architect drafting help

Hi David,

I do major remodels of single family residences in the San Francisco Bay Area.  5 years into this phas of my career.  Currently working on a complicated project that has 4 stories that step up a hill.  My projects are in the $2 - $4 millions range, and I’m currently working on two.

I am now doing my own architecture, having learned enough of CA Premier, X9 to be dangerous.  The challenge is that I’m new enough at this that somewhat regularly I hit drawing issues  that are not that complicated, but I just haven’t yet learned how to do them.  

So, I’m looking of coaching / help / take over part of the drafting to keep this project moving forward.

I can share files remotely.  Your location is not that important.  I’m looking or someone who is competent, and fun to work with.

Current projects need a few critical and currently, urgent inputs.  But in the future, it could be pretty steady drafting work to flesh out what I LIKE to do, but can’t, because I have to acquire design and keep my crews busy.

Basically, I have regular opportunities, by my architectural drafting skills are a key bottleneck.  My builder, engineer and I know the local codes.  But the planning and building departments here a extremely persnickety, and they want close to perfect plans, which I simply can’t produce.

I LOVE what I’m doing, and am successful at it.  But I can’t do it all.

Is there a possibility to work together?  Please contact me at 

Joe@LongitudeProperties.com, or on my cell at 415-601-8891.

My most active current project is at:

https://accounts.chiefarchitect.com/3DV/551392585718033

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Joe Preis

CEO, Longitude Properties, Inc.

415-601-8891 cell

Joe@LongitudeProperties.com

• 6 months later...