PDF's Behaving Badly...

HumbleChief

PDF's a couple (few) years back switched from having raster images only (though broken up) to "vector" mixed with raster AND multi-layer support.  I can tell you in VW we have a option to import the PDF as a bitmap or as vector - which solves this issue.

I dont have CA in front of me, but perhaps that same option is on the import window.....

Otherwise, if you have a copy of Acrobat Pro or Photoshop you can open the PDF and then save again as bitmap only.

There are PDF Editors that can be used to remove watermarks.  I use "Power PDF Advanced" by Nuance.  If the PDF was saved as an "Editable PDF" I can open it and remove any watermarks, notes, etc and make whatever modifications I need.  I have the option at that point to replace the prior version or save it with a new name.

Thank you and sorry, got busy and had to leave the office. The issue got resolved in a way that does't address the issue. It turns out I don't need Calcerts on this T24 page so the logo/watermark doesn't appear on the final copy. Doesn't resolve the issue in the OP and I'll make sure support gets a copy of the original PDF for testing.