Doors with etched glass in library

SingletonRW

Go to solution Solved by Alaskan_Son,

Entry doors with etched class designs, such as in library or Marvin entry doors. When I make them a double door the etched glass is just on one door. the other door is plain glass. Is there a way to fix this.

Interesting,  why don't you post a small plan with the doors in question and somebody will look at it.

Seriously,  you will get an answer much quicker if you  post an example of what you are talking about.

Interesting,  why don't you post a small plan with the doors in question and somebody will look at it.

Seriously,  you will get an answer much quicker if you  post an example of what you are talking about.

Room 1 is with the door from library. It is a mulled unit, so I exploded it and widened the door and re-mulled it. As you can see in room 2 the second door is just plain glass. Thanks for looking at it.

example.plan

Room 1 is with the door from library. It is a mulled unit, so I exploded it and widened the door and re-mulled it. As you can see in room 2 the second door is just plain glass. Thanks for looking at it.

Ain't that a pistol?  I can't explain it,  but if you were to take the door with the sidelights,   explode the block,  COPY,  I SAID COPY THE DOOR,  flip it and but it up against the other door,  I think you can get what you want.

BTW,  always,  I said always open the window default dvx and change min. separation to 0".  I do not know why this is not a default.

post-50-0-46512900-1441723367_thumb.png

post-50-0-47676500-1441723390_thumb.png

• Solution

Not really my specialty, but open an elevation and then...

1.  Explode your mulled unit

2.  Select your double door

3.  Unload Muntins (tool in lower toolbar)

4.  Select the "etched glass" section of the door (its a selectable CAD block now)

5.  Copy/Paste in Positiion

6.  Move copy over to second door

7.  Load Muntins

4.  Select the "etched glass" section of the door (its a selectable CAD block now)

7.  Load Muntins

Perfect, thank you.

EASY PEASY

EASY PEASY

I DID NOT SEE THIS  SEE PIC,  WHAT AM I MISSING?

7.  Load Muntins

It's a team effort.....

post-50-0-83637900-1441726377_thumb.png