Placement of wall oven

edalemo

On or In ?   what version of the software are you using ?  ( you haven't filled in your Profile's Sig.)

This brings up a point with me which is that I do not see anyone's signature, not even my own,

and I am unable to find where I have them 'turned off' if there is such an option.??

What am I doing wrong ?

On or In ? what version of the software are you using ? ( you haven't filled in your Profile's Sig.)

This brings up a point with me which is that I do not see anyone's signature, not even my own,

and I am unable to find where I have them 'turned off' if there is such an option.??

What am I doing wrong ?

You're probably using a smart phone or tablet and automatically being directed to the mobile site. Bottom of page...Full Version. I personally have a strong dislike for mobile sites.

On or In ?   what version of the software are you using ?  ( you haven't filled in your Profile's Sig.)

What am I doing wrong ?

not sure Jere , you don't see  this?

post-315-0-05193400-1441572862_thumb.jpg

you aren't using the mobile theme are you? very bottom of page on the LH side

as long as your username and the Signout button is in the Top RH corner , you are signed in , I was thinking you were somehow on the mobile theme even though not on a mobile computer...

do you see new unread posts highlighted ?   if so , you are definitely signed in

M.