NEED DESIGNER IN LOS ANGELES

JOHNNAGLER

I would like hire an architectural designer/draftsman in Los Angeles to help me with the re-model of my own home.  I have a rental agreement with Chief Architect now, but it is taking me too long to learn the program.  Project consists of remodel of existing 850 sq. ft. and additional 450 sq. ft. - located in Highland Park.

Thanks

John Nagler
Portal Doors & Partitions Inc.
c. 310 502-8110

I working remotely thru using the internet is feasible to you, let me know. I'd be glad to assist you. In the meantime, check out my website to se some of my work.

Be careful what you ask for as Los Angles County is the worst in the nation and very difficult to work with. If you are not familiar withthem, do your homework first. You may be required to do lots of extra work, not known unless you have worked there before. Structural engineer is a must have, and if hillside topo maps and soils reports will also be required. Good luck

• 3 weeks later...

Be careful what you ask for as Los Angles County is the worst in the nation and very difficult to work with. If you are not familiar withthem, do your homework first. You may be required to do lots of extra work, not known unless you have worked there before. Structural engineer is a must have, and if hillside topo maps and soils reports will also be required. Good luck

I have not found that to be the case when I work with LA County so far.

Maybe that it is the because I have so far only dealt with the county offices in La Puente.

Andy.