New Construction--need Chief Architect Pro draftsman

needhelp

We have hand drawn, to scale sheets for a new construction home, and a topographic map of the lot.  I have entered the floor plan into Chief Architect Pro (see attached file) but am not fluent enough to put in all the details.  We are seeking somebody to complete the details per the hand draw sheets.  The lot is in Aransas Pass, Texas, and we live in Houston, Texas.  Please let me know if you can do this work.

CAD 3p thick wall dutch roof porch a2.plan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We have hand drawn, to scale sheets for a new construction home, and a topographic map of the lot.  I have entered the floor plan into Chief Architect Pro (see attached file) but am not fluent enough to put in all the details.  We are seeking somebody to complete the details per the hand draw sheets.  The lot is in Aransas Pass, Texas, and we live in Houston, Texas.  Please let me know if you can do this work.

Just a suggestion. I would check with the local permit office to see what's required for a permit. I've done work with an Architect in Galveston and in Galveston, you can't get a permit unless it's stamped by an Architect and the engineer has to be registered for Galveston. Also the structural plans and details have to be supplied by the engineer in Galveston. All the rules have changed for new construction along the coast (or 30 miles in) since Hurricane Ike hit. I'm only speaking for my experience in Galveston work. BTW, everything has been beefed up structurally for remodels too in the Galveston area. The 100 yr. flood zones changed after Ike too.

here in NY all pages of the permit set have to be stamped by architect or engineer

but a designer or home owner can create the pages

which are then reviewed by the architect or engineer and stamped

others states require everything be done by architect or engineer

check with your local jurisdiction

Lew

I have designed several homes in Texarkana, Tx for a design/builder there. I'd be glad to help you with this project. All the work has been thru telecommuting and has worked well for several years for both parties. Please contact me if interested.