Box Window Problem CA Premier X7

CAmichael240114

Attached is the plan for a remodel/alteration to a villa which I have done.

I have had trouble getting the bay window W3, circled in red to look right.

The bay window is made up of individual windows, all are a copy of one so the properties are the same except for the opening sashes

In plan view it looks OK

In 3D/overview the interior sill and apron is missing on window A and the exterior sills are missing on windows B and C.

When window B units are blocked/mulled together it extends one end and is not right in plan view

In 3D/overview the interior sill and apron is missing on windows A and B and the exterior sills are on all windows.

How do you get the box window unit to look correct in plan and 3D view

Any help would be appreciated

Glover Proposed 061114.plan

Thanks for your replies.

All windows A,B and C have the same properties and are setup to have exterior sills and interior sills and aprons

In the plan that I posted the window units are not blocked and in plan view all the windows looks OK.

When window B is "Not Blocked" in 3D view the exterior sills on window B and C are not showing/missing and the interior sill and apron on window A is missing 

When the three units in window B are "Blocked", in plan view window B extends beyond window A and does not look right in plan view.

When the three units in window B are "Blocked", in 3D view the exterior sills appear on all windows as they should, but on window Aand B the interior sill and apron are missing

Hope this clarifies the problem. I have spent hours trying to get it right but with no joy.

I would have thought that as all the windows are the same windows A,B and C should be able to be blocked together.