Albuquerque User Group

abqjim

My Annual-ish Announcement

Although we haven't had a meeting in quite some time, we are still here  :)

We make my home available for meetings on the fourth Saturday of each month from 1PM - 3PM

Map Link

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=5719+Wood+Drive+87105&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x87220e1b44461b11:0xe39ee9d966aa89f2,5719+Wood+Dr+SW,+Albuquerque,+NM+87105&gl=us&ei=sUwKU4zoOorJqQHNlYCICQ&ved=0CCkQ8gEwAA

Please notify me in advance if you plan to attend (if no one expresses an interest I may use the time differently)

call or text to

505-463-7432

all are welcome

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello-

My name is Mike and I have designed a small home for myself to be built in historic Lincoln New Mexico, I live in Texas but I am staying in Alto (near Ruidoso) for a few weeks.

I need some help completing this design for this small cottage.  Do you know of resources I can hire to turn this design (fairly complete) into working drawings for approval by New Mexico Construction Industries which Lincoln County requires.

Please email me at ozonehog@gmail.com if you have any suggestions.

Thank you,

Mike Johnson

• 1 month later...

Hello.

I am a CA user in San Francisco and have a client in Colorado that is moving to Berenda Ranch in New Mexico: the nearest city is Las Cruses.

He will need someone there to take my CA files and complete the work with a local user.  The design is structurally complete but needs architectural detailing.  Is anyone interested that is local to the area?  If so, please send me a note and we can discuss the files and next steps.

Cheers,
Rod Lacasia

650-766-2463

rod@myreconstruction.com