Text not importing from Engineer

RL-inc

I am having an issue importing some details from my engineer.

Some of the text is coming in but most is not.

I have checked all available layers when importing.

My only thought is that the text may be blocked together on his end and CA is not seeing it for some reason?

I have attached screen shots of what I know he sent by opening it in a separate DWG viewer and what I am getting after import into CA.

Much thanks for any input.post-235-0-81097700-1440699791_thumb.jpgpost-235-0-24496800-1440699792_thumb.jpg

Just got an email back from my eng.

He exploded a bit of text in one detail on his end and resent- there it was.

Think that will fix the issue

( i'm not very familiar with Auto-Cad and it's inner workings)

I have run into similar issues when importing contours from a surveyor and had to ask them to explode the contour blocks so i could import as elevation data.

by exploding a block this gets fixed it seems like there is something we might be able to do to make this work better. It would be good to forward the DXF/DWG file to our support team so that they can look at it. If it is a bug then we can then look into how to go about fixing it. If

This is a common experience that I have.  I asked my engineer to send me over a customer that we have done with one versions with exploded text and another version that the text isn't exploded.   I will attach them when I receive them and will bring to UGM also.