Printing Multiple pages that are in Layout

DCortes

Good morning I know this is a stupid question but after searching and searching and reading i'm exhausted.  It's the simple stuff that gets me.  I created a layout, created a plan, sent the perspective views to the layout pages but how do you print out the entire plan (with the 9 layout pages) all at one time into a PDF.  For the life of me I cannot find this.  It has to be simple because I cannot find it.

Dave

Chief Architect X7

See what I mean after my frustration of not being able to print the multiple pages and trying everythign I could think of my 8 year old say Dad just print it when you have that picture open.  Ouch  That solved my Delia, print from the Layout and it will include all the pages.

Thanks everyone for listening

See what I mean after my frustration of not being able to print the multiple pages and trying everythign I could think of my 8 year old say Dad just print it when you have that picture open.  Ouch  That solved my Delia, print from the Layout and it will include all the pages.

Thanks everyone for listening

Jeez Louise,  looking at your Avatar,  you must be related to Joe Carrick.  

Being only 8 years old does have its advantages.  I also have HDP 2016 on my laptop and he draws those MineCraft pictures using CAD lines when he gets board.  I'm thinking of having him just draw one of my pencil sketches and see what he comes up with.

Dave