Cabinet Shelving

RobUSMC

Whenever I remove all the all the shelves from a cabinet it also remove the bottom floor of the cabinet which technically is not a shelf and part of the cabinet box. Same goes for the top of the cabinet.  See attached.  The only way I have found to work around it is to add two shelves with one 1/16" from the bottom @ 1/16" thick and just the reverse for the top.  There must be a reason for this. Hopefully someone else has experienced this and knows the solution.  thanks

post-180-0-48025700-1440499759_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-44389700-1440499774_thumb.jpg

Whenever I remove all the all the shelves from a cabinet it also remove the bottom floor of the cabinet which technically is not a shelf and part of the cabinet box. Same goes for the top of the cabinet.  See attached.  The only way I have found to work around it is to add two shelves with one 1/16" from the bottom @ 1/16" thick and just the reverse for the top.  There must be a reason for this. Hopefully someone else has experienced this and knows the solution.  thanks

Not sure what the problem is.

post-50-0-58739300-1440504686_thumb.png

I just had this happen recently.  I just went back and looked at it and the condition still exists.  I deleted one of the cabinets and reinstalled and no problem.  Weird.  Fortunately it was in a pantry closet and not part of the main kitchen I was doing some 3D work for so it didn't present a problem.  I had installed the cabinets and stretched them just for plan view purposes.   Not my design.......

DiCaprio.zip