Modifying Multiple Rich Text boxes at once

angelaleigh

I would like to modify multiple Rich Text boxes and change all of their font sizes.. it does not work to switch the Rich Text default settings, and if I highlight multiple boxes at once and try to change them, it also does not work (grayed out). 

Thoughts? Thanks!

I can select multiple Rich Text boxes with different size text and change them all to another text size.

I can also change most of the other options like font. etc.

I can do this as well - just check "Custom Text Size" and everything becomes editable.

I just checked X5 and I can do it in that version as well.

Maybe you need to explain the steps you are using or post a plan that exhibits the problem.

When you say "greyed out", what is greyed out?

Perry, are you saying that it doesn't work for you?

I don't know if I am being really thick here or not.

No matter what the text size or other settings, I can select multiple text boxes and change any settings to be all the same.

This applies to all text in all the text boxes.

Perry,

In your example, can't you select the size in the size box and change it?

I assume you have more than the one text box selected in your example?

Sure, you can't select individual pieces of text with in the text box and change them like you can in a single text box, but the OP was asking how to change ALL the text - and this is easily doable.

What am I missing?

This is 3 multiple selected Rich Text boxes.

If I want to change all the sizes, I hilite the size box and type in a new size that will apply to ALL the text in ALL the text boxes.

Perry,

What Glenn is saying is that while you can't change the text itself, you can select another Font, change the Size, Color and other Attributes so that all the selected Text boxes will have the same formatting.  ie: They will retain their individual words but they will all be the same Font, Color, Size, etc.