Roof Discrepancies​

builtright3

On the far left roof.   I suspect if you open that roof plane DBX you have some funky settings for in the framing tab.  See if there is a difference between the other roof that is coming out correct.   That would be what I would check first.

And attach plan ;)

My guess is that the roofs with the white (Bone) framing have Roof Plane Specification dbx...Options...Roof Layers...Soffits, unchecked.

When this is unchecked, the framing material uses the fascia material instead of the rafter material.  

• Upvote 1

My guess is that the roofs with the white (Bone) framing have Roof Plane Specification dbx...Options...Roof Layers...Soffits, unchecked.

When this is unchecked, the framing material uses the fascia material instead of the rafter material.

And the winner is...... Glenn of course.

Your all winners to me!

Thanks guys for your help. I'm feeling a little stupid right now because when I made changes I forgot to check build framing. None of the changes take effect until you rebuild framing. Perry and I had this discussion months ago and I forgot again! So a few months from now when I ask this question again you all will remember how to tell me to fix it. Right? :)

Thanks Guys