Hidden Window Schedule?

HumbleChief

Go to solution Solved by Joe_Carrick,

This plan is acting like there are 2 window schedules (double labels) but I can't find another schedule to save my life. The double window labels are what I need to change. When I delete the schedule that is visible in plan view I can see there is still a window label showing but no other schedule I can find.

Ready to be embarrassed but any help appreciated.

Plan here

HIDDEN WINDOW SCHEDULE.plan

I'll have to try putting those in a cad detail, I always put all the schedule's in the plan, so as I design, I can view them b/c I use the room finish sched as my square footage info. Really helps to separate new rooms from existing rooms. I guess I could throw them on the 2nd monitor, that might work better for me.

I have each schedule in its own CAD Detail Window in my Default Plan and they are already sent to my Default Layout.  The reason I do it this way is that I don't have to trim the Layout Boxes (Schedules sent to Layout Pages separate from Floor Plans).  That way they each Schedule can be sent independently to Layout and arranged as needed.  In addition, I can have the Schedules displayed in different Tabs and as Perry says, drag them to other monitors or anyplace else on available monitors.

In addition, when I use my "Clean Up" Layer Set to delete stuff from the Floor Plans I don't lose the Schedule definitions.  They are retained in their CAD Windows.

Perry,

I don't have anything on the Plan that I don't want in Layout on those sheets.  I use CAD Detail Windows for almost everything else, including some Text Boxes with embedded macros.  It's easy to open that Window and copy/paste to the Plan, Sections, Elevations.  Even my Notes Schedule(s) are in CAD Detail Windows.

btw, being able to have multiple windows also allows each to be zoomed to whatever size needed.

Curious how you folks are dealing with window schdules for Auto Floating Dormer windows on the attic level?  I prefer to have the window schedule on a per floor basis along with each plan level.  But, the attic does not fit with that scheme if the scedules are by floor.

I have been experimenting with a few methods lately and it would be nice to know how others are dealing with this situation.  Thanks