Firefox won't access this Forum

Joe_Carrick

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to forums.chiefarchitect.com. Peer's certificate has an invalid signature. (Error code: sec_error_bad_signature)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Please update signature so Firefox can access the Forum

Firefox may just have an older certificate cached in memory. You can try clearing Firefox's cache and reload the page.

Also, for Firefox, you can click 'I understand the risks' and then click 'Add security Exception', which will add the certificate into Firefox's allowed sites list.

Dan,

I will try that when I get home.  I just installed Windows 10 on that system last night.  Firefox could access the forum before that.  Interestingly I can access the forum on my office system (also on Windows 10) using Firefox.

Something strange is going on.

Joe

Finding the same here cant get on with win 10 machine it was upgraded from 8.1. But also tried a few of other sites and the odd ones time out.

I have not touched my main machine which is win7 so that I can get things sorted in an orderly way.

To stop downloaded I have set my wifi as being on a metered connection so am going to try if that has anything to do with it.