Insulation Wall

CobraBubble

Hello. I want to represent Insulation walls inside a room. 

Exterior walls : CMU Blocs Stem Wall 200 or 300 : http://www.hl2r.fr/beton-cellulaire.html (black on the attached PDF)

Interior : insulation 10 to 14 cm : http://www.leroymerlin.fr/v3/p/produits/panneau-roule-en-laine-de-verre-gr-32-kraft-isover-2-7x1-2m-ep-100mm-r-3-15-e47190 (yellow crossed on the PDF)

When I try to use 2 walls side by side, the walls snap together and everything is changed on the floor (I tried also to unable auto snapping).

What is the best way to do that ?

(Each example I opened didn't use interior insulation walls so I dont know how to do that)

Regards

Rdc.pdf

I think I've found the good parameter : double wall - Frame Through OR double wall - Furred Wall.

When I use furred wall for my interior wall, it's OK : I can move the interior wall without moving or deleting exterior wall

If my interior wall is set to frame through, when I move it, it change the position of the exterior wall or delete it.

Is there an option to add an insulation layer wall automatically when I draw the exterior wall (CMU blocks stem wall) ?

Test2walls.plan

Dennis is right , it would be better to make a single wall definition and draw it all as one ...only 1/2 the work. and windows and door should insert properly.

I added a length of wall in your plan to the left of you test house so you can see what I mean , you can also add it to your library , it is the wall I use for Basement walls here . If you put a checkmark in the INS box in the Wall definition  , CA will automatically put Insulation in that wall space.

M.  

Test2walls_MH.plan

Great ....should be easy to change the 8" Concrete Stem Wall to the 200mm/300mm Concrete Block it looks like you need , you can also change the Wood Framing to Steel framing for the interior wall if needed.

Mick.