I'm New to on this Software!

CALIBZ

Hello 

I'm new on this software and I wanted it to knows is that, and can I am sending it to on my files to on the Apartment to making it of the Houses and Apartment to building Homes in the Lands?

You can design or build anything you want with C.A. You are more than welcome to post your plan on this site and there are many that will help out. Private message me if that makes you feel more comfortable. Good luck

Hello 

I'm new on this software and I wanted it to knows is that, and can I am sending it to on my files to on the Apartment to making it of the Houses and Apartment to building Homes in the Lands?

In answer to your question...uh...yes?

Andy.

Hello 

I am agree to Perry and Andy.  Yes,  only...don't do it twice or you will have regret. 

Hello 

Calibz,

What is your native language.  We may be able to help using

Google Translator if you post in your own language.

Calibz,

What is your native language.  We may be able to help using

Google Translator if you post in your own language.

I disagree with this approach. This is an English-based forum, and I do not want to start seeing a bunch of posts in Russian, German, Swahili, or whatever. If someone isn't proficient enough in English to write a clear post, it is unlikely that they can deal with the software DBXs and the Help files.

• Upvote 1

Google Translate strikes again.

Just to goof around,  I wonder what would happen if we took his initial post,  and using Google Translate,  we were to turn that initial post into Russian,  and then into  German,  and then French,  back to German,  throw in a Japanese translation and then back to English.  

What do you think it would say?

I am with The Curmudgeon,  we are here to learn as efficiently as possible,  throw in some interpretation requirements and I am out of here,  too much  time involved.

I disagree with this approach. This is an English-based forum, and I do not want to start seeing a bunch of posts in Russian, German, Swahili, or whatever. If someone isn't proficient enough in English to write a clear post, it is unlikely that they can deal with the software DBXs and the Help files.

I agree, there's no reason to lend a helping to hand to anyone who doesn't speak my language or to anyone who has the courage and temerity to learn English as a second language. :angry:

• Downvote 1

I am old on this software it can it to be to chaffing on the undergarments in pursuit to the in making of the Apartments for the houses to building proper of the lands correct?

Dong Chow Pieng.

agree and laughing

This sort of thing is perhaps fun at the expense of someone merely asking for help. Making fun of others is cheap humor, helping others is more positive and prosurvival.

DJP

I agree David and also think my above comment wasn't taken in the sarcastic spirit it was intended.

This sort of thing is perhaps fun at the expense of someone merely asking for help. Making fun of others is cheap humor, helping others is more positive and prosurvival.

DJP

I sure wish you had helped him out before all of these miscreants posted their  posts.

Come to think of it,  if this is a real  person,  I bet he would of seen the humor in all of the posts.  It seems that we all have to be so politically correct these days that nobody has a sense of humor......  it is so easy for somebody to make a post questioning the political correctness of anything being said in this day and age.  Come on DJP,  lighten up,  you know that everybody on this forum would bend over backwards helping this guy out if we understood what he was asking.

I had better shut up for the rest of the day.

The word you are looking for is "sense" and I have a healthy sense of humor, I am as guilty as the next person of being insensitive at times but I try for better and urge others to do so as well.Try standing in another's shoes first before holding someone up to ridicule is all I am asking. Try to help first and joke last.

DJP