Applying styles to existing plans

oldgreg

Hey everyone, probably a simple answer but I can't seem to find it searching here and google... how do I apply different style templates to existing plans such that I can quickly change all cabinets or floors, for example, on an existing structure, without having to manually go in and adjust each default live in the plan when viewing with a client?

X7. 

Not following.  I anticipate (expect?) there must be a way to switch between various default styles on an existing plan.  Is that not possible?  For instance, if I have a structure that I wanted to apply the Craftsman style to that is included with Chief, how would I apply that style after the fact, instead of upfront before drawing everything?

That's disappointing.  How about a more detailed long answer on how to achieve the same thing in as efficient approach as possible?  Let's use the example of cabinets and flooring.  Should I just modify defaults and save copies of the plan with the different configurations?  The reason I was trying to avoid this is so that I don't lose track of actual plan edits made along the way by keeping everything in the same plan.  Thanks for the thoughts.