My house has sunk!

mctabish

I have been working on several other parts of my plan and not paying attetion to the main house.

Somehow, my house has sunken into the ground. the property is on a hill and now my floor (which was and is still at 0) is now about 100 inches below the grade (file2.jpg)where the main house is located.

I have tried selecting the rooms and raising them up (not the properway I am sure) but my "exterior room", which seems to be really screwed up, basically covers the whole floor plan and I cannot select the individual rooms (file1.jpg)

How can I correct this?

Thanks

Bruce

post-363-0-41874000-1437849929_thumb.jpg

post-363-0-53143800-1437849943_thumb.jpg

from you description of the exterior Room , it sounds like you may have a broken wall connection somewhere , check each level.....

for weird stuff like this , it is always better to post the plan so others can look at it for you...

M.

I think Glenn has the answer. If your (1st. floor) floor height is still set to 0", then about the only other thing that could change this by looking at you image (and everything was okay before) is a change in the building pad.

How do I change the pad elevation in the terrain dbx?

I tried to attach and it was 75% when I hit add reply. I figured it would finish uploading. I will wait till 100% this time:)...

Ok, there is the problem. My file is 35mb and it only allows 25mb. How to work around?

Uncheck Auto height in the Terrain Specs. DBX , then you can set the height yourself.

do a SAVE AS of the .plan file and then delete things like fixtures and furniture ,cabinets, etc ----  eg interior stuff nobody needs to see for this issue. 3D plants and Trees also ad mb to the plan and aren't needed for terrain issues.

M.