Multiple Room Ceiling Heights In Bath

RobUSMC

Working on a plan where the main bath ceiling is 13' and the enclosed shower and water closet has an 8' ceiling.  Changing the ceiling height in these ares are no issue but I need to have the actual walls at the lower height also to create an open space between these rooms and the main bath ceiling.  Ive tried grabbing that wall and pulling it down but it pulls all the bath walls down.  Any ideas? See the attached photo of the bath.  Thanks

post-180-0-91183000-1437753485_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-65252400-1437753529_thumb.jpg

I would use custom ceiling definition showing the all the framing in each room. If there is a floor above then it would be a custom floor definition from above. These are found in the structure section. You can now have multiple framing in ceilings and floors, I do it all the time to get the model correct. Soffits do not frame or that would be easier.  your situation look a bit complicated and will take some work though. You can also just pull down walls and add a 2nd floor to get that look but it is possible.

Adding a blank 2nd floor then dragging those wall down to the correct height worked pretty easy.  I put a thin soffit on top of those walls and added crown to them. seem to work fine