X-7 Not Starting Anywhere

RobUSMC

Go to solution Solved by KirkClemons,

Came in this morning, started PC, clicked the X-7 icon, the little blue processing circle was spinning then stopped but X-7 did not open. I clicked X-7 icon again and got the standard "you can't have two X-7's running at the same time" message.  Went to task manager and under Applications nothing was shown to be running. Under Processes it DID show X-7 on the list so I ended that process and rebooted but that did nothing.   I have X-7 on two PC's and one laptop and ALL 3 have the same issue.  I would say a possible virus but I've been on vacation for 10 days and all was running fine before I left and my main PC and the laptop were completely off until a few minutes ago so not Windows or other application update.  Ran a virus scan and

all was clear.  I assume when you open CA it checks your license code online with Chief to confirm an active license so possibly a Chief server issue???  Anybody else having an issue?

Thanks Rob

I logged into my office computer remotely and deactivated the license there.  Then I was able to activate at home.

But maybe it's just that the CA Web Site came back on line......    But I think it's just really BUSY

Yeah...that computer was turned off.  Didn't want to wake the family, but did and logged remotely and got on to deactivate.  I then tried to open X7 and it took it a minute, but was able to open in.  Definitely took longer though to open.  Website is still down though.