New Construction Project- Architect / Designer Needed

coastalliving

I am a builder in Jacksonville Florida and I am looking for a experienced architect / designer to produce a new home design, including the construction docs, e.g. site plan, elevations, floor plan, roof plan, electrical plan, etc..

I will be able to provide very clear direction on the specs, elevations and even some plan examples in the interest of working efficiently on both ends.

I am fairly advanced with technology and familiar with CAD files to be the liaison with structural engineer and roof truss plans. 

Please feel free to contact me via email at coastallivinghomebuilders@gmail.com. 

Thank you, 

Paul Hoffman

UPDATE: After receiving several great responses and presenting the options to my client, they are leaning towards using a local architect for their project. As the builder, I was very impressed with the level of professionalism and skill with the designer's who responded to my original post. We are about to start a couple new construction spec home projects this fall and I will certainly be hiring a CA designer for those projects. Thank you.