Pixel at 0,0

HamlinBC

Anyone else notice that there is a pixel at the point 0,0?...

When you zoom in it disappears, but when you zoom out it's there again.

Don't know if it serves a purpose, only to confuse me when I'm flying around a plan...

See attached.

post-237-0-60936100-1437162313_thumb.png

post-237-0-10602900-1437162318_thumb.png

post-237-0-04491000-1437162322_thumb.png

After I posted I did wonder if you put it in. Great idea.

I have personalized the templates and changed everything for the Canadian codes. I am now getting all my different size layout templates in order.

The plan and layout template help was fantastic. I have just finished my old program and also paid my annual SSA bill so am now committed to getting this right.

Good for you! I think the 0,0 mark has been in my template plan since....v9 maybe...Chief had an issue back then that, if your building was too far from the origin, when you would take a 3D overview the model would be way out in space. Pretty sure that is when I started using the 0,0 mark in my template.

Good luck, you know how to reach me if you need any further help.

Well Jon , bad news is you don't need a vacation :)  but I have to say your eyesight / monitor must be great ....

The pixel at 0,0 only "shows" when you select something in the plan , and I had to switch my background to grey to see it happening

I see it in your plan which I added a 00 point to , see if you see what I see ,a dark dot, in your updated plan below when you click on the Callout or CAD line Cross 

Untitled 8 with 0,0_Pixel.plan

Gee...thanks Mick.  I was really looking forward to that vacation...

What's more interesting is that if I turn on line weights, it's a big fat bold dot.

For monitors, I'm running 2 - 24" Dell UltraSharp's (@ 1920x1200).  As for eyesight...beings how I'm about half the age as most of the users on here...well...that probably explains why nobody else can see it  ;)  :D

post-237-0-96055000-1437665207_thumb.png

post-237-0-16904000-1437665215_thumb.png

Sorry about the Vacation , you do need to rest up before the UGM ....think I heard Scott say 1st round was on him :)

I usually don't have Line weights on either so hadn't tried that ....

I have heard the Ultra Sharp's are nice  monitors , they can get pricey though

Us "Old Fella's" need 50" wide screen LCD's to see anything , so that might explain the sharpness issue  :)