Roof help, may lead to more.

georgiapatriot

Hello drafters & designers,

I am, we are, a 30 year old custom home builder in Northeast Georgia with 5 projects under construction, and we're staring down the barrel of 4 more projects + a website about to come online. I purchased Chief architect pro 2016 about 2 months ago and can maneuver quite well until I hit roof design not much past simple. I would love to find someone around the Atlanta area, roughly (will certainly consider other states), that I can export my designs to, have you slap the roof on that pup (and teach me how), and send her back to me. As we get even busier, and it appears that we are, I'd be up for full plan drafting help. We are willing to pay reasonable fees. What say you?

The GeorgiaPatriot

since you are using HD PRO you should also consider posting on the Hometalk forum

which is dedicated to HD users

this forum is for Chief Premiere users - but HD PRO users can benefit from following this forum

for example HD PRO has most of the same manual roof tools

A Chiefer could work on your plan than save it with the edit flag on

and you would be able to edit their work UNLESS they used a feature that HD PRO doesn't have

Lew

When I go to home talk forum and click on "seeking services", it takes right to the place I posted this. So what's a fella to do?

since you are using HD PRO you should also consider posting on the Hometalk forum

which is dedicated to HD users

this forum is for Chief Premiere users - but HD PRO users can benefit from following this forum

for example HD PRO has most of the same manual roof tools

A Chiefer could work on your plan than save it with the edit flag on

and you would be able to edit their work UNLESS they used a feature that HD PRO doesn't have

Lew

talk to CA's customer service

they really need to fix this

too many HD users end up at the Chieftalk forum

and that leads to confusion and frustration all around

CA has been aware of this confusion for a long time

it's time they deal with it

Lew