Roof Problem

KittleDesign

See attached picture... I'm trying to finalize the roof on a house and I am having an issue with the "Perspective Full Overview".  I've tried shifting the roof plane, even separating the ridge and the funky line will not fully go away, or it shifts too.  Any suggestions on how to solve this, so I can present the views to my client?

I'm using X6.

Thanks,

Jess Kittle

Kittle Custom Home Design

post-4891-0-02558200-1436968041_thumb.jpg

See if you can select to see what it is, and maybe delete it, or you can turn the layer off for that view, once you determine what it is. Usually when I see that it something that has framing of some kind that isn't straight. If you can post the plan someone here will give you the exact answer.

DRAWZILLA - It selects as the roof plane, so I can't delete it.  But since I am using a shadow board and a frieze board maybe I can turn that layer off.

tommy1 - I do believe you are right, it might be a shadow board or a frieze board, and I used a molding for both of those.  I will try your suggestion.

Thanks for your help!

See attached picture... I'm trying to finalize the roof on a house and I am having an issue with the "Perspective Full Overview".  I've tried shifting the roof plane, even separating the ridge and the funky line will not fully go away, or it shifts too.  Any suggestions on how to solve this, so I can present the views to my client?

I'm using X6.

Thanks,

Jess Kittle

Kittle Custom Home Design

I suggest you to contact Shanek. Because you already have an offer from one of the knowlidgable guys here. He has an excellent experience in using chief and a researcher on such things you asked.