DOOR SCHEDULE

raltd9245

I just spent 30 minutes with support. It worked for Auto but not Specified labels. go figure. I know it must be something I'm doing wrong but we can't figure it out.

Ron,  post a small plan with 3 doors and 3 windows so I can take a look at it.  I have my schedules west up and they work fine,  but it is one of those things that if I sneeze,  the entire system make screw up.  But I would like to take a look at what you have so I can figure it out,  thanks.

FYI -- You probably know this BUT ---

If you have a schedule in your plan it will override the label field unless you uncheck " use callouts" in the schedule DBX. -- So using the %schedule_number% macro in your door label field won't do anything.

However the layer door label text style controls both. Soo go figure.

The size of the 'label' is controlled in the 'Layer Display Options'  for 'Doors, Label'. Change the size of the  'Default Label Style' or create a new 'Style'...

Take another look at my post...  If not pay attention to Perry!!! , the answer is simple!!!!

Its all about the text styles, my friend, I don't think macro's have anything to do with it. You need to create a "door label" text style for it, then change it there

No it isn't, it is the macro as I stated earlier It works just fine with auto labels. For some reason I'm not making myself clear.