• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SHRREMODELING
    Newest Member
    SHRREMODELING

• By 23252325
      i have a problem After completing the project and lighting
      when starting ray trace. Stay in the starting ray trace when compute caustics is active.
      Sometimes this takes up to 10 minutes and then rendering begins.
      but this was not the case before
      I really need this mode(compute caustics)
      Chief Architect X12

• By Chiefer
      X12 RT. 10 passes 14 min
    • By acquavella
      Hello! I'm using X7 Interiors as I specialize in kitchen and bath.  I recently bought a new iMac (specs below) hoping that Chief Architect would work better as it would suddenly quit with errors when I was running it on my 2013 MacBook Pro.  The random quitting still occurs (which is annoying, but that's not my question here); however, ray trace which, ironically, worked on my 2013 MacBook Pro will not even start on my 2017 iMac.  I receive the following error:

/Users/autobuild/p4sync/dev/releases/17/chief/source/raytrace.cpp(619): Error #272032202
      "Unable to open ray tracing engine - ray tracing disabled for this session."
      10/24/2018 10:49:20 PM
      Build: 17.3.2.2OSX

I've already tried their suggestions... I made a simple plan and it still came up with the error.  Then I checked for updates in both Chief Architect and my system and they are up-to-date.

I plan on upgrading in December to the newest Chief Architect assuming these problems will go away... but I'm scared that they won't.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated! Thanks!

Chief Architect Interiors X7
      Build: 17.3.2.2OSX

iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
      3.6 GHz Intel Core i7
      Memory: 16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
      Video: Radeon Pro 555 2048 MB
    • By MAINEWOOD59
      I added a light source to the raytrace, but do not want it to show on the ceiling?

• By SMC2992
      Hi friends:

I have done a ray-trace for about 17 hours or so for 35 passes, but I am getting light behind the chair arm, which I don't know why?
      Can any one help me to find out why I am getting this light behind the chair.
      Software is X10

Thankyou
      Salah