Is there an auto size feature for multiple wall to wall cabinets placed in an alcove?

ChiefTyler

I am placing wall to wall full height cabinetry in an alcove approximately 2'x8'.  Is there a way to select all the cabinets and have them "size to fit" the space as opposed to entering manual dimensions?  TIA

I am wondering if it would of been faster to manually enter dimensions in lieu of asking the question,  and big hugs to DJP....oops,  maybe I need some hugs too.

Not auto, but you can export the cabinets as a single 3D object, then import, save to library, place on your plan, locate,  and use the drag handles to fit...  Of course the proportions may be something less than desired, Just a thought...

Bill,  I had to give you a negative point for that suggestion.....   but I bet if you could,  you would of given yourself a negative point.

Bill you forgot to mention that you could also change your own oil in your truck, smash atoms for your own fuel source and have a cow in your back yard if you want to put cheese on your sandwich. All of which are a little too much work to make sense.

Yeah sorry Bill,  just goofing with you like everybody goofs with us.  Have you seen the new picture of my steroid induced torso?

Will somebody please give me some negative points for goofing on Bill?

I think some people shouldn't post before their 1st cup of coffee perhaps.... or use more smilies in there posts , someone better PM him as he may never see your responses if indeed he was serious .... 

I think some people shouldn't post before their 1st cup of coffee perhaps.... or use more smilies in there posts , someone better PM him as he may never see your responses if indeed he was serious .... 

Bill is a good guy,  I think he is okay.