Windows 10

Steve-C

Is anyone else beta testing? I haven't run CA at length yet but what I have done has run smoothly. Microsoft has done a nice job creating a hybrid of Windows 7 and 8 with some great new forward thinking ideas. When the official release happens at the end of July I'll be upgrading my laptop workstation and run it for a day or two before I update my desktop.

If anyone does run across any problems with Chief on Windows 10 let us know. We are still early in the process of testing things on Windows 10 and I fully expect to find some problems with Chief. I can't recall an OS release where there wasn't at least a few issues.

Even stuff that is just annoying with regard to Chief should be reported. Sometimes there will be cosmetic issues that crop up as well. And while it might be something that you can live with we want to know about it anyway.

I don't anticipate major problems, but then I'm an optimist.

I guess that's why Win 10 is Free  :) 

I 'm beta testing Win10 a bit too but haven't tried CA on it , do you know if we can Dual boot Win10 , or will the Free Upgrade only all an Upgrade to existing Os's?

M.

I am Dualbooting Win7 and Win10 at the moment , and I know that the Win10 preview will stop working any day now , but was hoping I can install Win10 on the separate partition and continue on , so I can still use win7 as a backup OS until Win10 sorts itself out if needed.