Drywall showing through Stumped!

Rosco2017

yep funky corner , you will need to fix the roof there too , but that wall is Interior 4"  and it is coming up thru the roof , the other one is similar , try the "if butting roof " setting after switching wall to siding 4 . 

I grabbed the Attic wall and drug it down. That problem is fixed :) Also attached is that wall area where the roof needs fixed. This is how he builds it. I just use a p-solid to cover that mess up. I assume when you say the roof needs fixed, you're referring to the fact that that area is a water trap right? 

post-58-0-35767800-1435807730_thumb.jpg

post-58-0-89940300-1435807888_thumb.jpg

I grabbed the Attic wall and drug it down. That problem is fixed :) Also attached is that wall area where the roof needs fixed. This is how he builds it. I just use a p-solid to cover that mess up. I assume when you say the roof needs fixed, you're referring to the fact that that area is a water trap right? 

That roof will give the framer a headache for sure  :)

it just looked like the auto roof plane was actually going thru the point on the entry side of the wall instead of the roof side of that wall ,CA is confused ( again :) ) by there being two exterior walls at that point so it is cutting off the end of that wall at a 45° which may be why one side of the wall is missing.

M.

Ross,

I am in the rush to leave, I don't know what the hell I did, but I know I deleted a small piece of the roof that was popping up there and deleted some walls and extended a few others, and the roof was out of whack in a few places, I straightened out that and it seems everything got fixed.

Here is the plan, maybe whatever I did will make something out of whack inside, I don't have time to check, so maybe you or anyone can figure that out... When I get home I'll see what happened inside, if nothing than you got the fix.

post-4069-0-88276300-1435839162_thumb.jpg

3 Car Spec_fix.plan

from the pic Greg it looks like you lost the front entry space .....so Chief isn't "confused" any longer ....though you could turn off the Roof rebuild , if it's now right and do whatever you need to your walls....

M.

Mick, I didn't touch anything on that side, here is the picture of his original plan, this is under the garage area, the floor is there but its missing the rim joist. I didn't mess with that, so what ever he got going on there have to be addressed. 

post-4069-0-84057700-1435864803_thumb.jpg

post-4069-0-57526500-1435864918_thumb.jpg

I haven't built my foundations yet. Foundations are actually something that gives me headache! I need to learn a little more about them. I followed Larry's video and achieved what I wanted. Thank you guys for taking time out of your day to help me.