Raytrace - odd light glow in Outdoor scene

Christina_Girerd

I updated to the latest version, hoping it would solve this odd glowing light in an outdoor raytrace scene, but no luck.  See the light "glowing" (for lack of a better word) under the sink at the left, under the people, chair feet, etc.  The sun is the only light source, and I ran a bunch of tests making sure the materials were matte, etc, trying to get rid of the glow. 

The "c2" picture that has the more yellowish-green glow is the original file.  The other one is my test file where I deleted a lot of the scene so I could run quicker tests.  I also made sure to run Chief's default options for Outdoor High Quality, in case I had messed up some settings on my saved raytrace settings.  I haven't noticed this issue with other plans and outdoor scenes recently.   I also made sure to run the raytraces for 12 or more passes, to see if that would help, but it didn't.  Any suggestions?  

post-772-0-30426500-1435649464_thumb.jpg

post-772-0-13255200-1435649598_thumb.jpg

Glen is right always easier with a plan too much guessing other wise.

not that RT is my forte at all but is the gravel /stone really thin ? over the grass terrain perm. and we are seeing light bleed from the grass?  light comes from all angles I think in RT not just from the Sun's direction ,which is why I think I have seen recommendations to always have a basement built in interior RT's.

I assume the table and sink have not emissive qualities so the above is my only guess...