Seamless flagstone patio texture?

Larry_Sweeney

Does anyone have or know of a seamless flagstone texture for use on a patio? I've been doing searches, but as of yet I've turned up nothing. I was thinking there was something on the 3-Diva site. I use to go there all the time, but I tried to go there yesterday and all kinds of S#$% came up on my screen and I didn't even get to the site. Some type of virus. Scared the crap out of me. I'm no computer gugu. Luckily my son-in-law was here (my computer gugu) and straightened things out. I highly recommend not going to that site anymore. I also thought there was something on the "old Chieftalk", but I don't know how to get on that anymore.

Kirk................Thanks for the info. I had already visited the texture site you listed in your second thread. I didn't see what I was after. I'm looking for what I refer to as Pennsylvania Blue Stone. You can purchase it as square and rectangle pieces or random broken sizes with a thickness around 2" or so thick. Some pieces can can cover many square feet. Over the years I've worked with peices as large as 6'x12'x6". Bluestone patios are quite common around here in the northeast. I don't know why I'm having such a hard time finding a texture that will work. As for the 3-Diva site, it's one I've had marked as a favorite on my "Favorites Bar" for a long, long time and never had any type of problem before. I don't know what happened, but to say the least I'm a little "gun shy" now, but thanks for letting me know you had no problems. Have a great day

The original 3D Diva Site Closed down , so your Favs. link maybe to that old site which someone is using for Malware etc now , David Michael (DMD) agreed to host Her site a while back now as part of his Site.

Patricia Abood---3D-Diva

http://3d-diva.davidmichaeldesigns.com/

David Michael ...he has a free symbols/textures section too

http://www.davidmichaeldesigns.com/

Jon...............Thanks for the texture. It's the closest to what I've been looking for yet. Idealy it would be nice to have more varation in the color from stone to stone. Colors of Pensylvania Bluestone vary from greys, pale greens to blue-greens. I imagine there is a program that I could do that in.

There is a nice selection here:

Northern Stone Supply Inc. | Paving Stone | Flagstone | Stepping Stone | Pool Coping | Stonetile™ | Pavers

If I get time I may go through and create some textures from these images.

Thanks Kirk , some new textures would be excellent.

I have used the ones Val is suggesting too , they are in the Tile Library under Random (not really random) , copied to User Lib. and resized ,new colour as needed.