Do you need help with your Designs or Drafting Projects?

ScottMTurnerAIBD

Hello my name is Scott M Turner professional building designer (AIBD) and the owner of SMT Residential Design. We have been designing and drafting custom homes and remodels for over 10 years. We have worked on projects all across the USA, Canada, China, Russia and Finland. We are now offering Modular home design, Production home design, Construction Estimating and Project Management. to the list of specialty work we provide our clients. So if your needing help please feel free to contact us and get a quote for your next upcoming project. scott@smt-design.com

Benoir rendering.jpg

Delancy1.jpg

Shaw Rd2.jpg

268488_1766371368598_8167503_n[1].jpg

457435_2946545832222_1399922283_o[1].jpg

st mary 2.jpg

whalehead.jpg

rear2-new2.jpg

hasseb.jpg

Edited by ScottMTurnerAIBD
new photos

• 4 weeks later...

Hello my name is Scott M Turner professional building designer (AIBD) and the owner of SMT Residential Design. We have been designing and drafting custom homes and remodels for over 10 years. We have worked on projects all across the USA, Canada, China, Russia and Finland. We are now offering Modular home design, Production home design, Construction Estimating and Project Management. to the list of specialty work we provide our clients. So if your needing help please feel free to contact us and get a quote for your next upcoming project. scott@smt-design.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello,

We have a house plan nearly complete in x8.  We are at a point we need to partner with a professional to finish the plan (for sure the roof needs work), ensure the structure is safe and meets local regulations, etc.  My thinking is that an architect currently using Chief would make this process much more efficient due to the software compatibility.  It is going to be prairie or craftsman style home. We need someone that has experience designing this type of homes in the past.

If you are qualified to assist, please send me your information, hourly rate, and I'll give you a call.  Also how do you work with me if remote? Do you use a sharescreen? If you are local, that's even better. We live in Frankfort Illinois. a Southern burb of Chicago. Or call me 708 269 1979.

Thanks.

• 7 months later...