Roof materials or not?

builtright3

Here are some pictures of the cabin. Not sure if it would be big enough. We can squeeze in about 16 people. Don't have the out side decks built yet but that may change by next year.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rm0lekiiqrnwe0h/AABVu_-GHpln0oxV6wgLKimca?dl=0

If you don't get the outside decks on,  I ain't coming..........  oh heck,  maybe I will come anyway.  This could be fun Joey. I hope you are serious about hosting something next year.

By the time you put on the Big Bear UGM,  X8 may be  out and there might be a lot of stuff to share and talk about.  

I'm serious I just never even been to a UGM yet and I don't know what to expect for a showing of people or should I just open for certain amount of people? I guess when the time gets closer I will announce It a see who wants to come and see what happens.

Does CA headquarters need to know about it and do they offer any materials of anything? Or do we just fly by the seat of our pants and share our work with each other and have a good time? Or do we just get on the boat and go fishin.

I'm serious I just never even been to a UGM yet and I don't know what to expect for a showing of people or should I just open for certain amount of people? I guess when the time gets closer I will announce It a see who wants to come and see what happens.

Does CA headquarters need to know about it and do they offer any materials of anything? Or do we just fly by the seat of our pants and share our work with each other and have a good time? Or do we just get on the boat and go fishin.

UGM's are big parties with the pretense of learning something.  Joey,  all we want to do is to take a 2 night vacation with some on line friends in your  cabin,  go fishing in your boat and say nasty things about our friends at headquarters.

Did you say you were going to go to the UGM this year?  They are fun and I always learn a thing or two and I think this one will be the best UGM yet.

UGM's are big parties with the pretense of learning something.  Joey,  all we want to do is to take a 2 night vacation with some on line friends in your  cabin,  go fishing in your boat and say nasty things about our friends at headquarters.

Did you say you were going to go to the UGM this year?  They are fun and I always learn a thing or two and I think this one will be the best UGM yet.

I will make my best effort to go to the UGM this year. Not 100% sure but I am going to try.

The cabin thing sounds good and I will start to work on that in November or December to try to work out a good date to meet at the cabin.