How do I make the top of the wall to have an arch?

DenisonDrywall

I am trying to make a wall with an arch at the top aka a curve at the top. And then I need to add some fancy cornice detailing.  How do I do this?

Also, is there a way to 'lock' a wall in place without putting it on its own layer and locking the layer?  For example, I have a store front building with different heights of walls but in order to keep them from joining together and changing heights on me, I have to change the wall type or put it on its own layer and lock the layer.

Thanks,

I am trying to make a wall with an arch at the top aka a curve at the top. And then I need to add some fancy cornice detailing.  How do I do this?

Also, is there a way to 'lock' a wall in place without putting it on its own layer and locking the layer?  For example, I have a store front building with different heights of walls but in order to keep them from joining together and changing heights on me, I have to change the wall type or put it on its own layer and lock the layer.

Thanks,

Wall with arched top..... Put a curved roof on top that matches the arch you want. Wall will stop at arched roof. Select top right corner of wall and drag down 6". Now grab same corner and drag up 6". Delete roof, done..... Wall with arched top will remain as is.