Exported plan library objects

thorn-ecoc

When opening an exported .dwg file from X7,  I am getting some library items being shown solid. Not all, but some, as shown in this simple example.

This never happened when using X6, but,.......after installing X7, now it is also happening to files exported from X6, which I really don't get.......

Anyway, any setting to prevent getting solid items?

SOLID TUB.PDF

After 20 years of using the same cad program.....not ACAD.....I find I can work much faster and more accurately than trying to do full construction documents using Chief. I use Chief to layout floor plans, get some elevations and sections, then export to finish. I find it takes me much longer trying to get everything exact in Chief, than it does using my cad program. Chief is unmatched for floor plan development, renderings, 3D framing, and I probably could no long function without it, but, for final documents and other cad related work I find it lacking........for me.

As far as my question, after import, I can just explode the object and remove the fill, but am wondering why this is happening in this version, and now also in X6