Flex Home Dual Entry Doors, Covered Porch Help

Paramount

Check out the attached pic next generation home dual entry doors to the owners suite and next gen suite. I am trying to model the covered entry areas where the walls come-up to a hip roof above the main roof. At 90 degrees there is another door that somehow needs a covered porch too ( no pic facing that direction).

I got no idea how to attack this, tried creating a room and raising the wall heights above the ten footers and main roof I have everywhere else, didn't work. Then I don't know how to build the high entry frontal arches?  

Anyone care to load in my plan and give it a try? I'd suurrrly apreciate it! :)

post-5962-0-25945700-1435110763_thumb.jpg

Genesis.plan

Finally got a chance to try this. Thanks for the help guys, I'm still trying to clean up the area. David your vids are great I like your jokes, way more entertaining than chief vids. I been watching them trying to learn more about the tools you taught me. That join roof planes tool you make so simple keeps driving me wacko! I'll keep trying may need some more help..but at least I'll have something roughed in if I do this time.... 

I was in Austin about two months ago visiting a magnesium home an Author of "Breathable Walls" George Swanson. Great guy and book.