BUTT JOINT GLASS

raltd9245

I have been using polyline solids to show butt joint glass. I don't bother with the track. Track is shown on my details. Does anyone have a better way to show it.

When I do a camera view the polyline does not show.

Come on Ron,  post a simple little plan so we can see what you are talking about.  I can't imagine the psolid not showing.  Seriously,  when a plan is posted with the problem we can all learn from the question.  Bridge  Troll signing out.

thanks Scott I changed it to a 3/4" thick temp glass wall. It worked fine to a point as Chief always does. Just not enough features for people doing custom stuff. We need more hardware, need a better way to show hinges. Better door numbering system, etc.

Ron,

You do know that you can reorder the Doors and Windows.  You just move the lines in the Schedules up or down and it will renumber.  X6 enhancement.

Thanks Joe, I just think Doors, Schedules, Slabs, and Stairs are sadly lacking in chief. They don't seem to have the time or don't get it. I think the problem is the difference between software architects and architects.

Thanks Joe, I just think Doors, Schedules, Slabs, and Stairs are sadly lacking in chief. They don't seem to have the time or don't get it. I think the problem is the difference between software architects and architects.

Yep, those despicable 'pocket doors' especially....

• Upvote 2

Bill, you devil

Dang right, Ron has been beating this topic for a long time, and I'm on the bandwagon....  Geez,  how hard can it be for the gurus at CA to fix the framing issue.... Maybe I'm missing something... JUST DO IT!!!