X7 Crashes -- while in/using Library

Kbird1

Although it didn't happen with the Beta that I remember , it have been happening since we (I?) got the Full version , I am wondering if it's just me and I need to do a reinstall ? as yesterday while placing plants and trees etc X7 crashed 6 times . 

- In 2 cases the plan was locked on reopening X7 and I had to use the latest archive

- In 2 cases the plan was Ok on reopening X7 and I was asked if I wanted to use and Auto saved newer file (Yes)

- and in the other 2 cases the plan reopened in X7 where it had left off ,more or less.

All 6 crashes were with the SEH Error message , so I hit send Report , then ok which causes X7 to immediately close.

I had two last week as well which I thought was just perhaps I needed a reboot etc  , but I am not getting them unless I am doing something in the library , at least so far, sometimes it is placing stuff , other times trying to save to the library.

M.

I've had this happen a few times and even reported to TS the first couple times.  Tech Support instructed that I delete and re-install the effected libs as they were most likely corrupted.  Nope, still happens, mostly from the Viking library and/or when I click rapidly in the lib. 

jon

Thx Jon , you might be onto something with the rapid clicking , I was in and out of the plant library clicking rapidly placing bunches of plants in some beds on most of these cases yesterday I think.

Mick.