• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ChiefUserTyMN
    Newest Member
    ChiefUserTyMN

• By kylejmarsh
      When I multiple select roof planes, I am given the option to change their baseline height or their pitch, and nothing else. So I have to go into each roof plane and set it's fascia height individually - which stinks, partly because of CA's dialogue-box heavy interface. If I have to open up a dang dialog box, can't I at least have the option to override all and set the fascia and pitch or ridge and pitch, etc. for all the roof planes selected?

This is a larger part of the underlying issue, which is that CA needs to invest in a GUI redesign because this one is so clunky and cumbersome. Please Chief, please. Please.

• By MichaelaS
      The wall shown is on the same plane with a false gable roof above only a portion. The wall from the interior will reflect the same ceiling height as the rest of the home, but from the front elevation I would like the wall to be taller to move my gable up. How can this be done in CA as the wall heights are dictated by the room's ceiling height?

• By ChristinoDesign
      We're trying to figure out how to change the angle of pendent lights on vaulted ceilings. When we create the ceiling angle, the lights follow and aren't angled properly. How do we change the lights so they go vertical rather than at a tilt?
    • By StructEng58
      Hello All, 

I am working on a project, which its an addition to a service garage with an apartment above. The problem that I am having is that I need a new wall against an existing in order not to see a hole in the area of the existing wall. As you can see in the image of the second floor plan below where I circled it is where I need to add another wall. 

As you can see from my front elevation. I have a hole in the area where there is no wall. 

I have attached a back-up of plan to this email for reference also. I am open to other suggestions on how to fix this issue. 

Thank you in advance for the help. 

Chris 
      RB Garage.zip
    • By Designer100
      Does anyone know ho fix issues I have on this commercial remodeling addition?
      1) Windows and bar cabinets are not against the wall!
      2) wall is not showing on full camera looking back toward where it attaches to the existing building. Wall existing is brick on inside, unless I decide to cover it with gypsum bd!
      3) I have a 10 ft. plate with 9 ft dropped ceiling 2 ft x 4 ft acoustic tile in new addition.

x12 

Newell Cheatham