Even possible to download Kohler 3D model to iMac Yosemite OS?

Designers_Edge

Is there a secret to downloading a 3D model from the Kohler website?  I have the choice of downloading the 3D model in either DWG or DXF.  When I choose to download the file, I am not able to "save" it, rather I am only offered the opportunity to open it with the application.  When I choose Chief I get only the option to import as a CAD file.  So.......does that mean I can not import symbols from this website too??

I know that Chief for the iMac CAN NOT use anything from sketchup in the 3D Warehouse- skp files etc..  I have always had a PC and enjoyed being able to download plumbing, appliances etc. for my clients projects.  I am finding this very frustrating with the iMac version of Chief.  While the library is nice, it does not support many of the items I need.  

What do other iMac users do?   Thanks for your help.

Sharon Olsen X7 for iMac

kohler import.tiff

I think you are right Jon, but 3D warehouse also has a.dae (collada) files for some items too which the Mac can use too.

You could check the release notes for the latest patch...I think there is a link in the Announcements Forum.