Shower Tile Design

Heritage

Ok. Using X7 now, and having a bit of trouble getting my changes to plan materials in a shower setting to show up in 3d views. It seems that the changes show in 2d elevations, but are not visible in 3d views. I need those changes to actually show. 

I am changing the patterns by selecting the poly solid > materials > select material > plan materials > edit,  then > general tab to change size of tiles and > pattern tab to change 'pattern source' to brick. 

My changes appear to work in elevations but are not being applied in the 3d view. Is there something that I am missing that would fix this? I do not understand. Help?

Yes changing the Pattern , doesn't change the Texture which is what you see in 3D views , you can change the Texture size , it works for some but not all as you need to change the Texture too probably in a program like Paint or Photoshop as a lot of tile comes with premade grout lines etc and if the texture was Stacked you cant change it to Brick pattern that easily.

you can find a tile texture in the library that is what you want size wise  and try changing the material with the material painter perhaps.

Dal Tile library was update on Monday and there is a Bonus tile library too.

M.