Looking For Home Designer Pro To Come To Our Lilburn, Ga Office

MichaelBlake

Only a handful of persons here even know what "Home Designer Pro" is. The users here use Chief Architect Premier. I will grant you they are both made by Chief Architect Inc, they are radically different in terms of cost and ability. I am the only person I know who specializes in training and tutoring others using Home Designer software. I do that over the internet using "Go to Meeting". I do not travel, physically any longer. Contact me if you wish.

DJP

Only a handful of persons here even know what "Home Designer Pro" is. The users here use Chief Architect Premier. I will grant you they are both made by Chief Architect Inc, they are radically different in terms of cost and ability. I am the only person I know who specializes in training and tutoring others using Home Designer software. I do that over the internet using "Go to Meeting". I do not travel, physically any longer. Contact me if you wish.

DJP

I would recommend Michael Blake contact David Potter,  he probably knows more about HOME DESIGNER PRO than anybody else.  And quite frankly,  I think GOTOMEETING can be more time efficient than everybody meeting in an office.

I am a Chief Archtect Premier user here in Atlanta since version 3.0 up to what is now X7 (17). I'd be glad to talk to you see if I can be of assistance using the professional version.

Joe - I have no interest in this particular post. It just drives me crazy when people come here for help and never

leave any contact information and often do not respond to PM or check back. I have experienced this several times.

Why do they even bother??

Joe - I have no interest in this particular post. It just drives me crazy when people come here for help and never
leave any contact information and often do not respond to PM or check back. I have experienced this several times.

I think I have responded to every  PM I have received. I am a brand new user, and have never used an Online Forum.   I think I'm doing pretty good so far!   

I think I have responded to every  PM I have received. I am a brand new user, and have never used an Online Forum.   I think I'm doing pretty good so far!   

Your fine don't get discouraged because of a negative comment. Sometime it gets a little frustrating for the people that are trying to help. Their are a lot of good people here that put a lot of time into helping others. 

Blessings

Michael - If you responded to PM's then Ignore my statement. However, it would be nice if you posted back that

you had received some help so others know the status. Otherwise it seems as if you are one of "them"! ;o)

I have had others post and never respond to a private message or check back and it is annoying.

Welcome to the forum.