Old Forum Is Still There If You Need It

Kbird1

and is searchable, at  least as of today ,June 8,2015 , but may not be always , as they have already removed the link off this Forum's Front Page if you hadn't noticed.

I couldn't get to the Forum Front page ( all links come back here)  but the Search box is working on the RH side

http://www.chieftalk.com/search.php?searchid=46428

I have a stupid question - if you search for some really exotic issue, generally it could be found on old forum, and it is a awesome source of information's. What will happen with all these q's&a's, and all really valuable info's,  will they be destroyed and gone forever, or somebody will transfer them to new Forum? Lot's of procedures are still more or less the same and work both in x3 and x4 and x6...

My searches for Chief information almost always leads me to the old forum where my question is almost always answered. It's a very valuable resource IMO and will probably be removed eventually under the guise that the information is outdated. If it were true that the reason for its eventual removal were that the information is outdated then many of the teaching videos would have to be removed as well as older posts a in this forum. I, of course, do not have to pay for its presence so would like to see it preserved.

There was a thread about 6-8 weeks ago in the Off Topic Area Boxon1 , they are going to turn it off at some point , and suggested we transfer any info we wanted to keep to this Forum , you might want to read that thread, ?  I agree it is valuable info still to many, I went looking for something yesterday and found no easy way to access it any longer since they removed the link off the front page.

https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/index.php?/topic/4805-old-forum-gone/?hl=%2Bold+%2Bforum