Walkthrough Tool

builtright3

Take a look at the attached image.

I have set 8 keyframes that show up looking like cameras on the path. These are each aimable and you can adjust the time it takes between keyframes (speed after...). By adding more keyframes to your path and adjusting the time it takes for each to get to the next you will modify your speed of the camera. You can also set the height of the camera by changing floors that the camera is on. You can see that my path seems to stop and start again. At that point I jump to the second floor to get a different vantage point on the subject.

post-170-0-16021400-1433820132_thumb.jpg

Frame rate will not change the playback speed. Frame rate is how many frames of video are shot per second. The default is at 15fps (frames per second) which makes for very choppy looking video. Television plays at 30fps which is a good frame rate to use for this type of low quality video. Film (before digital) was shot at 24fps.

Take a look at the attached image.

I have set 8 keyframes that show up looking like cameras on the path. These are each aimable and you can adjust the time it takes between keyframes (speed after...). By adding more keyframes to your path and adjusting the time it takes for each to get to the next you will modify your speed of the camera. You can also set the height of the camera by changing floors that the camera is on. You can see that my path seems to stop and start again. At that point I jump to the second floor to get a different vantage point on the subject.

I'm moving through the interior of the house using the mouse-dolly camera. It appears that you are doing something totally different. I reduced my frame rate to one because it was going thru the house to fast. I guess I need to figure out the terminology also. I need lesson 101.

Keep in mind, in real film making there are walls called "wild walls". To wild a wall is to remove it so that you can get a good camera angle on the shot. If you really want to make useful video of an interior you may need to wild some walls to make the video suck less. Otherwise we are all making a less scary version of the Blair Witch Project with a Stedicam.

Keep in mind, in real film making there are walls called "wild walls". To wild a wall is to remove it so that you can get a good camera angle on the shot. If you really want to make useful video of an interior you may need to wild some walls to make the video suck less. Otherwise we are all making a less scary version of the Blair Witch Project with a Stedicam.

Much better. After I watched the video and whent back to read the info you gave in your post it all made sense at that point thank you.

I think I may design a haunted house for Halloween now. Boo!!! :o