Has Anybody Seen This Problem Before

CADD16

Has this problem happened to anyone else when opening Layouts files or when clicking undo.  It doesn't happen all the time just occasionally   When it gets like this, I have to force quit the program.  I'm using Mac OS 

post-600-0-43778800-1433795502_thumb.jpg

I would tend to believe this is due to inadequate hardware.  It looks like a video card or driver issue.  I'm pretty sure it isn't Chief that's at fault.  It would be a good idea to go into your CT Account Profile and fill out as much as you can about yourself and your equipment. 

I'm running the new iMac 5K,  I can't imagine that it is a hardware problem

Maybe try to re-install.  I definitely haven't seen this issue on my PC or mac.  We can't assume that it isn't hardware related just because you have the latest and greatest...maybe there is a piece of faulty hardware.  It may be a CA issue for TS....no way of knowing......  Contact TS, they will be able to narrow it down (assuming you haven't already contacted them).

Nothing to worry about. It happens to me, regardless of hardware. If you keep opened more programs, like I did - Firefox with maybe 40 tabs, mostly with dshall's video's, Photoshop, and Chief with two versions of same plan (like same ranch house with gable and shed roof), memory just can't handle all that stuff. Save your work, close some programs running behind, maybe clean the cash (Firefox or Chrome or whatever), and everything will go back to normal.