Turning Off Thousand's Separator

Kbird1

I have been able to do it no problem, for all the Dimensions , but the setting for doing it to Window and Door Labels has eluded me, even if I specify the Label with Height x width macros .

Maybe it is just me it annoys? (in metric plans)  but I don't want to edit each and every label cos it looks like a typo.

Thanks

post-315-0-88324600-1433455695_thumb.jpg

M.

Thanks for the Replies  , I assume this is a bug , I have never been able to get rid of it on Labels but was hoping a smarter Chiefer than me might have a solution. 

For Dims when working in Metric I usually turn off the separator all together , ie no space ,no comma but Labels always add the space regardless it seems , been this way for years and is a small pet peeve.

Maybe they can be forced to show meters instead ? (marco only ?)   ie 1.8m X 2.0m  instead of 1 800 x 2 000

thanks for the macro too Gerry

post-315-0-81686500-1433527444_thumb.jpg

post-315-0-53784900-1433527504_thumb.jpg

Formatting for labels is internal to chief (outside of ruby macros) and not changeable. Auto label uses a space separator as this is most common. width and height do not use separators in order to allow the user to format as desired.

Can you put the macro in the window defaults?

If you check specify label in the defaults and add: %width%x%height%DH

Or some other macro...

Thanks Dan and others I Finally figured it out ...  I had already put the macro into my Default Label for Windows but none of the Labels changed. I was expecting it to change on ALL the windows as it was a Default , but I guess Labels are not Dynamic in this regard ?, so as all the Windows were already placed in the plan nothing changed, but I have updated each label manually now , and I have now also updated my Metric Template  , so I should be good from now on...

Thanks again all.

Mick.