Where's The Layer Set?

builtright3

We can only help you if you don't attach the plan.  And whatever you do, don't give us any relevant information about which layer set and what item it was ;-)

Just a total stab in the dark here, but did you accidentally build whatever it was on the wrong floor?

I would say it is docked somewhere off the screen.  Happened to me once.  If you go into Preferences and "reset dialog sizes" it should bring it back.

When I opened the preferences to rest and I pick the one that said reset side windows instead. Seem to make more sense and it worked. I'm always afraid of resets because I don't want to screw up my custom tool bars. Still not sure if your suggestion of resting the size of dialog would have done it also?

Thank You

post-2478-0-33038000-1433436244_thumb.png

When I opened the preferences to rest and I pick the one that said reset side windows instead. Seem to make more sense and it worked. I'm always afraid of resets because I don't want to screw up my custom tool bars. Still not sure if your suggestion of resting the size of dialog would have done it also?

Thank You

You got a point...got you in the right direction though.  Glad you got it figured out.

You got a point...got you in the right direction though.  Glad you got it figured out.

You saved me a lot of time! :)

I went thru preferences earlier and I don't know why I didn't think of reset. I'm trying to develop a process of trouble shooting when I have theses issues. I guess that will come in time. I'm getting better thanks to the guys in this forum. Despite the teasing :)