The Round Window With Lights Challenge

dshall

Just goes to show, "You can get anything by Scott". The master investigator.

Yes, I agree he has that quality and more. Perry, you have that ability also, I bet that is why you are chosen as the master panelist by chief incorporation!

Yes, I agree he has that quality and more. Perry, you have that ability also, I bet that is why you are chosen as the master panelist by chief incorporation!

They probably choose me b/c I'm a troublemaker and they need to keep me busy or I'll cause more ruckus. :)

• 10 months later...

Is anyone able to put radial muntins in a 1/4 round fixed window using the window DBX? It doesn't work with ray count or concentric. Seems like something Chief should address. If they can do it with 1/2 circle, why not 1/4 circle fixed unit with radial muntins? Also, not sure why they don't give us a round window option without using the reflect vertical radio button which is a cleaver find/use by Yusef. 

Is anyone able to put radial muntins in a 1/4 round fixed window using the window DBX? It doesn't work with ray count or concentric. Seems like something Chief should address. If they can do it with 1/2 circle, why not 1/4 circle fixed unit with radial muntins? Also, not sure why they don't give us a round window option without using the reflect vertical radio button which is a cleaver find/use by Yusef. 

I ran into this problem last week.  I do not know how to do it via the dbx.  You can do it with custom mutins.